120cm x 40cm x 40cm

The client wanted a set of shelves to fit in a corner on top of the kitchen counter...
There were some sockets to avoid and a window on each wall that determined the maximum dimensions...
But I still don't know what the proper name for such a piece should be: corner shelves? Etagere? Whatnot?
What do you think?